THRIVEeap provides interactive and engaging learning opportunities to help employees work together more effectively, to educate about employment regulations, and to increase the capacity of leaders at all levels within the organization. Our workshops can be customized for any size group, from a team to the whole company. We also offer conversation-style workshops designed for just a few individuals…this is particularly helpful for small businesses with less than six managers or employees.
THRIVEeap can provide your organization with trainings that will help to create a more positive and productive workplace. With a Learning and Development Needs Assessment, THRIVEeap can help you identify the training priorities for your organization, for specific departments, and for individual employees.
- Employment Law for Supervisors
- Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace
- Family Medical Leave Act/Vermont Parental and Family Leave Act
- Effective Communication; Addressing Conflicts in the Workplace
- Increasing Resilience and Dealing with Stress
- Organizing Time More Effectively
- Generational Differences at Work
Management & Leadership
- Giving Useful Performance Feedback
- Effective Leadership for Supervisors
- Coaching as a Management Style
- Making an EAP Referral: Information for Supervisors